Where To Find Us
Spring is coming! Spring is coming! It's time to wake up the bears from hibernation, and see if I still know how to set up my booth. Look for us in April at:
- The Eugene Saturday Market opens like clockwork, the first Saturday of every April. This year, that's April 6, and we'll be in our reserved spot across the street from the Information Booth, space 349, from 10 am-6 pm on the Park Blocks, 8th and Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- Later in the month, look for us at the Oregon Potters Organization's Ceramic Showcase April 26-28, 2019 at the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in Portland. I'll be in space 20, just a pot's throw from the entrance, and I'll also be demonstrating Brushmaking and Decorating on Sunday morning at 11 am. Ceramic Showcase is open 10 am-7 pm Friday, 10-6 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday.
- And if you can't wait until April, you can always contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center will once again have their sales gallery when they reopen for the new year, though I may not have much stock their until I've fired again. (Did I mention I had a really good Holiday Market?) You can stop in and see at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work.
- The Valley Art Gallery still has work left over from their Annual Artists Event. Visit them at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.