Where To Find Us
As Fall steadily approaches, we're only about 14 pies away from reclaiming the refrigerator from the apples. Meanwhile, we have pie plates, and other fine functional ware, for you at these fall events:
Corvallis Fall Festival is fast approaching. The festival runs Saturday and Sunday, September 22-23 in Corvallis, Oregon's
Central Park. Hours are 10 am-6 pm Saturday, 10 am-5 pm Sunday, and we're in space 41, up on the top of the A (west) loop.
- And with fall comes Clay Fest. We're celebrating our 20th anniversary as Eugene's all-clay show and sale, featuring pottery, sculpture, tile, jewelry and garden art. The show is Friday through Sunday, October 12-14 at the Lane County Fairgrounds Auditorium. Hours are 5-8 pm Friday, 10 am-6 pm Saturday and 11 am-5 pm Sunday, and we're in space 35. I'm also demonstrating again this year, making paintbrushes and decorating pots at 10 am on Saturday morning.
- Looming over the horizon is southern Oregon's Clayfolk, happening November 16-18 at the Medford Armory, 1701 S. Pacific Highway, Medford, Oregon. Hours are 4-9 pm Friday, 10 am-7 pm Saturday and 10 am-4 pm Sunday. I'm pretty sure I'll be demo-ing there as well, though I don't have the schedule nor my booth location yet.
- As fall continues, we'll be increasing scarce at the
Saturday Market; late October and all of November find us in the studio preparing for the Holiday season. If we are there, you'll find us between 10 am and 5 pm in space 349, across from the Information Booth on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- If you don't find us at Market, and need to get in touch, contact us directly
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs.
Galleries and gift stores:
- The Maude Kerns Art Center has once again set up their members sales gallery. I've taken them some painted mugs, soup bowls and pie plates, which you can see and buy at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
Childhood's End Gallery in Olympia, Washington, 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, has a
variety of my pottery, along with work by a number of other Oregon potters. They also have glass, jewelry, paintings and
sculpture. I highly recommend a visit if you're passing through Olympia. They've just restocked, so
will have a nice new array of work for the holidays.
- The Valley Art Gallery also has a nice selection of my work.
Valley Art Center is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove,
Oregon; (503) 357-3703.