Where To Find Us
In between washing hands and sewing masks (for me and Denise. I'm not nearly skilled enough a seamster to think of selling them), I've managed to run down a little more information.
- The Eugene Saturday Market opened for 2020 on Saturday, June 17, 2020. To permit social distancing, they're only opening every other space, with odd and even numbered booths alternating weeks. We've kept our reserved space 349, across from the Information Booth, so will be at Market July 11 and 25, August 8 and 22, September 5 and 19, and October 3, 17 and 31. Wear your coolest mask and come visit the Saturday Market on the Park Blocks, 8th and Oak Streets in downtown Eugene.
- Club Mud is having a pop-up sale! The Club Mud Sale will be Saturday, October 10 from 10 am-3 pm in the Maude Kerns Art Center parking lot, 1910 E. 15th Avenue, in Eugene. About a dozen of us are taking part, and admission is free.
- And if you can't leave the house, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- One of my galleries, Valley Art Gallery, has reopened for three days a week, Thursday through Saturday. Masks and social distancing are required. They're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
Childhood's End Gallery is at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724. Their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm,
Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm. They also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I'm also making some new consignment contacts as well. I'd been avoiding taking new contracts, but in the absence of art fairs, it makes more sense to have work out in the world than sitting in my shed. So far, I have a couple dozen tall mugs and a few pie plates at Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene. I'll update this page if I get more.