Where To Find Us
Saturday Market's opening was a major success, we've had our first COVID shots and scheduled the seconds, it looks like the world hasn't ended after all! (Yet.)
- Saturday Market is open for 2021. We're still observing COVID restrictions, so wear your face mask, practice social distancing, and ask for the hand sanitizer before you pick up my pottery. Market is also alternating booths, like last year, so I'll be coming on alternate weekends--April 10, 24, May 8, 22, etc.--to my regular space 349. If/when restrictions are lifted, we'll go back to full capacity and I'll go back to weekly attendance. Saturday Market is on the Park Blocks, 8th & Oak Streets in Eugene, with new hours: 10 am-4 pm.
- Club Mud is holding a pop-up parking lot sale! We'll be out in the sunshine behind Maude Kerns Art Center on Saturday, May 1, from 10 am-4 pm. This is not our annual seconds sale, sadly cancelled for safety reasons this year. We're bringing the good stuff! The sale is at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene.
- I've currently applied to four summer shows: UVAA Summer Arts Festival in June, Silverton Arts Festival and Edmonds Arts Festival in August, and Corvallis Fall Festival in September. Too soon to know who'll let me in, but I will update here as I know more.
- And of course, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- I just went to the Valley Art Gallery's website, and they're featuring my pottery! (Oops, I guess it's a different picture every time you visit. Keep refreshing!) Regular hours are Monday-Saturday, 11 am-5 pm. Masks and social distancing are required. They're at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
Childhood's End Gallery is at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724. I've restocked them with pasta bowls, honey pots and tall mugs. Their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture, including my work, available through their online collection.
- I still have work on consignment at the Maude Kerns Art Center's gift shop. The Art Center is open Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm, Saturday, noon-4 pm, at 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene, Oregon.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off another dozen tall mugs, ten dessert plates, and a few more pie plates; they have a wide variety of patterns.
- I also have mugs right across the street, at Great Harvest Bakery. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. The bakery is currently offering a free loaf of Honey Whole Wheat bread when you buy a mug. Great Harvest is located at 2564 Willamette Street, in Eugene.