Where To Find Us
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Big ol' train...
- Holiday Market opens next week! Opening weekend is Saturday and Sunday, November 18-19, and we'll be there for the whole run, finally closing at 4 pm Christmas Eve. This is the first time since I started doing Clayfolk that I'll be here for the entire run, so we'll see how my energy holds up. At least I won't be setting up my booth Thanksgiving week. The Market is open Saturdays and Sundays 'til Christmas Eve, plus Thanksgiving Friday and the Friday before Christmas. Holiday Market is indoors, in the Exhibit and Performance Halls at the Lane Events Center, 13th and Jefferson, Eugene. Hours are 10 am-6 pm, 10-4 Christmas Eve, and we are in space 197 Gnome Alley.
- If you can't get out of the house, you can always contact us online
any time to discuss your Whimsical and Functional pottery needs. Remember to check my In Stock page for the latest inventory.
Galleries and gift stores:
- Art For All Seasons, the Maude Kerns Art Center's annual membership show and Club Mud Ceramics Sale, will be November 17-December 15, at the Art Center, 1910 E. 15th Avenue, Eugene. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday, 10 am-5:30 pm; Saturday, noon-4 pm.
- Childhood's End Gallery still lists me on their website, but haven't actually restocked for several years. If you want to check if they still have my work, they're at 222 4th Avenue West, Olympia, Washington; (360) 943-3724, and their showroom is open Monday through Saturday, 11 am - 6 pm, Sunday, 11 am - 5 pm; they also have a good selection of their pottery, glass, jewelry, paintings and sculpture available through their online collection.
- Likewise, I'm slowly weaning away from Valley Art Gallery. They're a long ways away to restock, and I don't have the work to spare. Whatever's left is at 2022 Main Street in Forest Grove, Oregon; (503) 357-3703.
- Tsunami Books, 2585 Willamette in Eugene, on the other hand, continues to sell well for me. I just dropped off a box, so they once again have tall mugs.
- Great Harvest Bakery will be getting a new batch of their custom mugs later this month. They're a special shape, deep and rounded, with a four-finger handle, the Great Harvest logo stamped on one side, and one of my bird or animal paintings on the other. Great Harvest has moved into their new location, across the street at 2605 Willamette in Eugene.